Monday, September 26, 2011

I finally fell down the rabbit hole

Well, here I am.  Blogging.  Doing exactly what I swore I would probably never do.  Starting an online diary of my family was never at the top of my priority list.  And traveling around the world with my hubby and 3 kiddos will always be at the top of my bucket list.  But, after following several inspiring, hilarious and generally fun blogs of friends and strangers alike, I have bit the bullet. 

To put it this way, my hubby was the one whose comment spurred this blog.  He said "why are you spending all of this time reading other people's blogs, when you could be writing one for our family?"  Touche, touche.  Ok, babe, this is for you!

I have also come to realize that I like to talk, and share, a lot.  If you know me personally, this won't come as a surprise.  My pictures, quotes from my kiddos, prayer requests and random musings on the world can not seem to be contained to email and facebook.  So, if you happen to actually want to follow this blog, you may be saving my husband's hearing.  ;)  He is very good at smiling and nodding.  Maybe that is why we have been together for 16 years and married for almost 13 years.  Aggghhh!  Just writing that makes me feel old.  Anyway, I digress.

I really wanted to start this blog for my 3 children (Caleb-7 *almost 8*, Madelyn-5 and Leah-2).  If I can convey in writing how much I love them, cherish all the moments with them (big & small, messy & emergent), and truly ENJOY spending time with them - it will be worth every second I spend typing.   I like to take a lot of low quality pictures and then over share them, so hang on to your hats people!

Thanks for taking the time to read my online rants and I hope to "see" you again soon!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment